What does your organization do? WEBCO Industries, Inc. offers welded, seamless, and drawn over mandrel carbon steel tubing products made to order in its U.S.-based manufacturing, distribution and value added-facilities. Webco’s was founded and its headquarters I still resides in Sand Spring, Oklahoma. Other welded tubing products include austenitic, ferritic and duplex stainless steels, nickel alloys, and titanium. Services include, u-bending, finning, annealing, custom lengths, laser-cutting, and end-forming.
Why did you decide to partner with The Link? The city of Sand Springs and its residents have been a huge part of Webco’s success. As we celebrate our 50 year anniversary of being part of this great community, we wanted to encourage the entrepreneurial spirit that our founders, Bill and Marty Weber embodied when they opened our Southwest Tube plant in 1969.
- Born and raised in Oklahoma.
- Raised in Mannford, OK
- Lives on Keystone Lake
- BA in Bus Admin – Oklahoma State University
- Masters in Industrial Management – NSU
- Director of Marketing for Webco Industries (Started at Webco in 1985)
- Board President of Tulsa SPCA
- Oklahoma State University Alumni – Leadership Council